“The new year stands before us like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
Somehow, every 365 days, we feel renovated and inspired to make decisions and improve. At Sureway Moving we know how busy the holidays can get, it’s a very busy time and most people put their life on hold for a couple of weeks and say “we’ll take care of it in January!” Funny thing is, when January finally arrives, not everyone has the time to actually do all the things they had in mind, especially moving to a new home. Moves can be really stressful, but thanks to Sureway, it won’t seem so hard anymore.
Few things are more exciting than starting fresh at your new place, and with us it will be a relaxing experience knowing we will take care of every last detail. Whether it’s apartments or offices, moving just next door, across South Florida or across the nation, we can do it all. From the bubble wrap to the moving trucks, we provide everything you’ll need to make a smooth transition.
One of the first things our clients ask us before getting our services is if we also move art collections, antiques or wine collections. Absolutely! We even have special transportation with the specific cooling requirements a delicate wine collection needs. With expert artwork movers packing, custom-built crates, and private storage with precise climate controls, we offer safe handling of your most precious and important belongings. We will provide you with a pre-move questionnaire in which you can share any special requests or instructions you would like for our movers to know before they begin your project, making sure that we can meet or exceed your expectations.
There’s no excuse for putting off your move anymore. Get it done with Sureway Moving in the first weeks of 2017 and start your year at your new home full of illusions and positive vibes. Contact us and start planning your next big step.
The holiday season itself can be a very stressful time of the year. Organizing parties, taking your kids to Christmas attractions, decorating your home, baking gingerbread cookies and your family’s favorite cakes, and the list goes on and on… And sometimes you just have to add one more (huge) thing to your list: moving.
December is a good time to move because kids are on vacation and you probably have some days off too to invest on packing, transport, and unpacking. However, it can be a lot of extra stress when adding it up to the whole holiday season routine, and you have to learn how to deal with it.
If you are moving this December (or any other December) and you want to enjoy Christmas too, then here are some tips on how to deal with the whole situation:
- The first thing you have to do is face the fact that you’ll need extra help. Either if it’s a local or long distance move, you’ll have to contact professional movers to relieve some of your stress and end the process as quickly as possible. Sureway Moving offers packing, transporting, and unpacking services. We also provide the packing supplies (boxes, tape, wrapping paper, etc.) and take care of your extra boxes in our state-of-the-art storage.
- If you’re moving right before Christmas, then you’ll have to take special consideration for all the stuff you’ll need during the holidays. For example, pack all the ornaments you’ll place in your new home in a separate box labeled as “Christmas Stuff”. Also, if you’ve already bought some presents, then keep them separate from the rest of the things you’re packing, along with wrapping materials.
- We know moving is very stressful, but that shouldn’t interfere with your Christmas spirit. That’s why Sureway Moving recommends you to listen to holiday music while packing. If you have young kids, then you can make them watch a Christmas movie while you’re busy packing. This will distract them and get them in line with the Christmas spirit.
- Young children deserve to experience the whole holiday season without having to worry about mommy’s or daddy’s responsibilities. That’s why we recommend you to pack a box with some Christmas coloring books, puzzles, or any other items concerning the holiday for them separately. This will also distract them while you’re busy packing.
- Lay back and take a moment to relax once or twice a day. Watch a holiday film, bake cookies, visit a neighbor, or just spend some quality time with your family for a while.
However, your move can be a lot easier if you do it with Sureway Moving. Just enjoy the whole holiday season without having to worry about packing, transporting, or even unpacking. By hiring Sureway Moving we’ll cover it all up, you’ll just have to tell us where to move your belongings to! Enjoy your family at the most wonderful time of the year!