The hardest part of moving is not the “moving” itself, but the whole packing business. You have to make sure your boxes won’t break and your delicate stuff is all protected from breaking accidents. Here are some packing tips and techniques that might help you start your moving process:
- Find the proper size for your boxes. Boxes that are too big might collapse and boxes that are too small might suffer perforations from the inside.
- Choose a high quality box. This will protect your stuff better. When packing delicate things, then use double-walled boxes. Never use a ripped or puncture one.
- Use cushioning items when packing fragile items. You can use bubble wrap, packing peanuts, foam, or even newspaper.
- Use packing tape to secure all your boxes. Tape up the box so it doesn’t open during transportation. It’s important to use packing tape, the regular one isn’t strong enough.
- Pack heavier items on the bottom of the box and lighter ones on the top.
- Don’t pack boxes that are heavier than 44 pounds.
Packing is very hard work. However, when moving with us you don’t have to worry about it. Our professional team will take care of it and will even bring all the necessary materials (including boxes, tapes, scissors, etc.). Leave your moving in professional hands to have a stress-free experience. Enjoy the excitement of arriving to a new place without worrying about this whole tedious process!