Live is about improving, being comfortable and happy where we are, and working hard for it. That’s the main reason why people move to new places; searching for opportunities. If you are wondering which are the best cities in America to get better job opportunities and great homes, keep reading!
America is a big country, and very different from end to end. There’s definitely a place for everyone, depending on your tastes and what you are looking for, but as in any other country, there are better places for certain things. Specifically, in Texas, job opportunities are growing by the minute, and not only for Americans but for everyone willing to work hard.
Here’s the list of the 5 best cities to find a job (figures from 2016):
- Plano (Texas). Employment growth: 3.51%. Median annual income: $83,600
- Overland Park (Kansas). Employment growth: 0.77%. Median annual income: $72,200
- Austin (Texas). Employment growth: 0.80%. Median annual income: $58,300
- Irving (Texas). Employment growth: 1.03%. Median annual income: $52,200
- Salt Lake City (Utah). Employment growth: -1.21%. Median annual income: $48,500
Moving to a new city has never been so easy thanks to Sureway Moving. We work all over the country, we are professionals you can trust, and you can count on us to help you give that next big step in your life!